|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Fires as a specific plugin is being deactivated.
* This hook is the "deactivation" hook used internally by register_deactivation_hook().
* The dynamic portion of the hook name, `$plugin`, refers to the plugin basename.
* If a plugin is silently deactivated (such as during an update), this hook does not fire.
* @since 2.0.0
* @param bool $network_deactivating Whether the plugin is deactivated for all sites in the network
* or just the current site. Multisite only. Default false.
|string||$plugin||Path to the plugin file relative to the plugins directory.|
|bool||$network_deactivating||Whether the plugin is deactivated for all sites in the network|