|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Determines a network by its domain and path.
* This allows one to short-circuit the default logic, perhaps by
* replacing it with a routine that is more optimal for your setup.
* Return null to avoid the short-circuit. Return false if no network
* can be found at the requested domain and path. Otherwise, return
* an object from wp_get_network().
* @since 3.9.0
* @param null|false|WP_Network $network Network value to return by path. Default null
* to continue retrieving the network.
* @param string $domain The requested domain.
* @param string $path The requested path, in full.
* @param int|null $segments The suggested number of paths to consult.
* Default null, meaning the entire path was to be consulted.
* @param string $paths Array of paths to search for, based on `$path` and `$segments`.
|null|false|WP_Network||$network||Network value to return by path. Default null|
|string||$domain||The requested domain.|
|string||$path||The requested path, in full.|
|int|null||$segments||The suggested number of paths to consult.|
|string||$paths||Array of paths to search for, based on `$path` and `$segments`.|