|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Filters the arguments which will be passed to `WP_Query` for the Query Loop Block.
* Anything to this filter should be compatible with the `WP_Query` API to form
* the query context which will be passed down to the Query Loop Block's children.
* This can help, for example, to include additional settings or meta queries not
* directly supported by the core Query Loop Block, and extend its capabilities.
* Please note that this will only influence the query that will be rendered on the
* front-end. The editor preview is not affected by this filter. Also, worth noting
* that the editor preview uses the REST API, so, ideally, one should aim to provide
* attributes which are also compatible with the REST API, in order to be able to
* implement identical queries on both sides.
* @since 6.1.0
* @param array $query Array containing parameters for `WP_Query` as parsed by the block context.
* @param WP_Block $block Block instance.
* @param int $page Current query's page.
|array||$query||Array containing parameters for `WP_Query` as parsed by the block context.|
|int||$page||Current query's page.|