|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Fires after a revision is deleted via the REST API.
* @since 4.7.0
* @param WP_Post|false|null $result The revision object (if it was deleted or moved to the Trash successfully)
* or false or null (failure). If the revision was moved to the Trash, $result represents
* its new state; if it was deleted, $result represents its state before deletion.
* @param WP_REST_Request $request The request sent to the API.
|WP_Post|false|null||$result||The revision object (if it was deleted or moved to the Trash successfully)|
|WP_REST_Request||$request||The request sent to the API.|