|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Filters whether to notify the site administrator of a new core update.
* By default, administrators are notified when the update offer received
* from WordPress.org sets a particular flag. This allows some discretion
* in if and when to notify.
* This filter is only evaluated once per release. If the same email address
* was already notified of the same new version, WordPress won't repeatedly
* email the administrator.
* This filter is also used on about.php to check if a plugin has disabled
* these notifications.
* @since 3.7.0
* @param bool $notify Whether the site administrator is notified.
* @param object $item The update offer.
|bool||$notify||Whether the site administrator is notified.|
|object||$item||The update offer.|