|Filename||Hook Type||Line Number||PHP Doc|
* Filters the status that a post gets assigned when it is restored from the trash (untrashed).
* By default posts that are restored will be assigned a status of 'draft'. Return the value of `$previous_status`
* in order to assign the status that the post had before it was trashed. The `wp_untrash_post_set_previous_status()`
* function is available for this.
* Prior to WordPress 5.6.0, restored posts were always assigned their original status.
* @since 5.6.0
* @param string $new_status The new status of the post being restored.
* @param int $post_id The ID of the post being restored.
* @param string $previous_status The status of the post at the point where it was trashed.
|string||$new_status||The new status of the post being restored.|
|int||$post_id||The ID of the post being restored.|
|string||$previous_status||The status of the post at the point where it was trashed.|